Part Egyptian, part American!
Coptic Orthodox. Anglophile. Nerd. Richard Armitage. Eoin Macken. Le francais. Good books. BBC. History manic. Lover of humanism. Politics. Thoreau. Quotes. Philosophy. Bible. Writer. Egypt. And everything me in between. http://ramblingsofapart-timeegyptian.blogspot.com/
Remember when every girl wanted this phone
yoo if you had this phone in 2005 you were the coolest bitch on the block
I didn’t know this was a thing. my dad had this phone.
then your dad was the coolest bitch on the block no exceptions
this is still a great fuckin phone
god damn i miss buttons
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
that is killer of the child artist